Cronus HP High Pressure 0.035” OTW PTA Balloon Catheter achieves an average RBP of 26 atm across the entire range including the large diameter balloons, while maintaining its flexibility and the compliance of a conventional balloon. This versatile balloon can conform to the natural vasculature and be used with confidence in AVF stenoses ranging from simple, focal, venous outflow strictures to more complex juxta-anastomotic obstructions.
● Semi-compliant soft balloon – easily access the lesion and minimize vessel damage.
● Durable enough to endure repeated inflations – even for the most resilient strictures and stenoses.
● Flexible to conform to natural vasculature under higher pressures – particularly juxta-anastomosis, where most early fistula failures occur.
● Rated Burst Pressure (RBP) – average 26 atm for all sizes.
● Over-the-wire catheter design affords added pushability and crossability – even in tightly occluded AVFs.